What information is collected and how is it used?
Copi Law, LLC collects information from users through its Web server logs, third-party cookies through Google Analytics, and directly from you as a user. Any information you disclose will be used to primarily provide you with direct information, resources, and services that will be most helpful to you. The information you provide will remain confidential, unless Copi Law, LLC believes in good faith that the law requires disclosure of same.
Web Server Logs
When you visit this website, Copi Law, LLC may store and track information its server logs. These logs automatically save the information electronically. This information may include but is not limited to:
- Your unique Internet Protocol address;
- The name of your Internet service provider;
- The town/city, county/state and country from which you accessed this website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within the site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to this site;
- Any pages you viewed on the site; and
- Certain searched/queries that you conducted via Copi Law, LLC’s website.
Copi Law, LLC may use services hosted by third parties, including Google Analytics, to assist in providing services to you. These cookies will help to track any traffic occurring on this website and may collect information sent by your browser as part of a webpage request, including your IP address. Please keep in mind that your personal information will not be shared with any third-party advertiser, ad server, or ad network.
How will your personal information be protected?
Appropriate measures have been taken to help in protecting the information you disclose from accidental loss and from unauthorized access; however, please be aware that Copi Law, LLC cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat the security measures in place.
Who has access to the information?
Copi Law, LLC does not and will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, nor will Copi Law, LLC make your personal information available to other unaffiliated parties unless:
- If Copi Law, LLC is unable to assist with your matter, but knows an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, a referral may be made that would result in your information being shared with your consent;
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on Copi Law, LLC’s behalf or in connection with Copi Law, LLC; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy or if there is a good faith belief that sharing this data is necessary in order to protect the rights or property of Copi Law, LLC.
You may browse this website without disclosing any additional information, although certain services and features may become unavailable unless you provide additional information.
Copi Law, LLC
58 North Chicago Street, 7th Floor
Joliet, Illinois 60432
Phone: (815) 723-8000